Evanescence - Synthesis album flac
|A2||Never Go Back|
|A4||My Heart Is Broken|
|B2||The End Of The Dream|
|B3||Bring Me To Life|
|C3||Lost In Paradise|
|D2||The In-Between (Piano Solo)|
|CD-2||Never Go Back|
|CD-4||My Heart Is Broken|
|CD-6||The End Of The Dream|
|CD-7||Bring Me To Life|
|CD-12||Lost In Paradise|
|CD-15||The In-Between (Piano Solo)|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
- Engineered At – Spaceway Studios, Dallas, Tx
- Engineered At – Dark Horse Studios
- Mixed At – Bonsal, Los Angeles
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Conductor, Arranged By [Orchestra] – David Campbell
- Drums – Will Hunt*
- Edited By [Additional Audio Editing] – Gary Hedden
- Engineer – Will Hunt
- Engineer [Additional] – Ethan Mates (tracks: 3), Reese Murphy
- Engineer [Assistant Orchestral] – Jasper LeMaster
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robbie May
- Engineer [Orchestral] – Nick Spezia
- Guitar – Troy McLawhorn
- Guitar, Theremin – Jen Majura
- Management – Corey Crossfield, Jodi Emond, Jordan Berliant, Mark Gorlick
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mixed By – Damian Taylor
- Producer – Amy Lee, Will Hunt
- Synth, Guitar – Tim McCord
- Synth, Programmed By – Will Hunt
- Violin – Lindsey Stirling (tracks: 3)
- Vocals, Piano – Amy Lee
- Written-By – Evanescence, Will Hunt (tracks: 3, 6, 10, 16)
NotesThis release contains both the vinyl and the cd.
Tracks are listed sequentially on back-cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 889854202514
- Barcode (Printed): 8 89854 20251 4
- Label Code: LC06607
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 16447E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 16447E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 16447E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 16447E1/A
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPIL002
- Matrix / Runout (CD): 88985420251/CD
|538339530||Evanescence||Synthesis (2xLP, Album)||BMG||538339530||US||2017|
|none||Evanescence||Synthesis (CD, Album, Promo, SHM)||Universal Music||none||Japan||2017|
|88985478772||Evanescence||Synthesis (CD, Album, Dig + DVD + Box, Dlx, Ltd)||Sony Music||88985478772||Germany||2017|
|UICN-1093||Evanescence||Synthesis (CD, Album, SHM)||Universal Music||UICN-1093||Japan||2017|
|none||Evanescence||Synthesis (16xFile, FLAC, Album)||Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH||none||2017|
Evanescence recreate old classics (along with a couple new songs) in an electronic and symphonic combination called Synthesis.
C) Evanescence Channel by Mick Scissorhands (C.
Synthesis is the fourth studio album by American rock band Evanescence. It was released on November 10, 2017, by BMG Rights Management. The album includes reworked versions of the band's previous material with an orchestral arrangement and electronica music elements, in addition to two new songs. David Campbell was responsible for the arrangement, along with Amy Lee and producer William Barry "Science" Hunt.
Evanescence return this fall with Synthesis, their fourth studio album, slated for a Fall 2017 release. The group today, August 14, announced the Synthesis Live tour will launch this fall beginning October 14 on the west coast (confirmed dates below). Like the album, Synthesis Live will feature a reimagining of some of Evanescence’s best-loved songs with the spotlight on full orchestra, electronics combined with the band and Amy Lee’s virtuoso piano and voice
Synthesis - Evanescence. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
Contact Evanescence - Synthesis on Messenger. I found it to be very inspirational and exemplary! So glad she got to work with David Campbell and Lindsey Stirling.
Synthesis is the fourth studio album by Evanescence released on 10 November 2017. The project was announced as being about orchestra and electronica. We’re taking our music, stripping out the big distorted guitars, stripping out the rock drums and replacing it with full orchestration and a completely synthetic world of beats and sounds. The album was Evanescence’s first album release since 2011’s Evanescence and the first as a independent band. The band toured with a full orchestra in the US and overseas. Why is it called "Synthesis"? On the album announcement video, Amy Lee explained the concept behind the album title
Synthesis, therefore, is the new album that finally arrives on Friday, November 10, 2017 thanks to BMG. Grammy Award-winning Evanescence was founded in Little Rock, Arkansas in 1995. Much has changed since those early days, and over the past twenty-two years, the group – which now features Vocalist/Pianist Amy Lee as its sole original member – have officially released three albums – 2003’s Fallen, 2006’s The Open Door, 2011’s Evanescence – along with 2016’s B-sides collection, Lost Whispers.
Unlike many of these collaborations that are live albums, Evanescence's Synthesis is a studio record consisting of orchestral versions of earlier material along with two new tracks. While a band like Metallica working with an orchestra might raise some eyebrows, it makes perfect sense for Evanescence. Their music is dramatic and dynamic, and they've utilized classical elements on previous albums.
Synthesis (CD, Album, Dig + DVD + Box, Dlx, Ltd). Synthesis (CD, Album, SHM).