Omni - Omni album flac
|2||Necropolis Part II||5:20|
|3||Omni Homo Mendax||5:06|
|4||Omni Mea Mecum Porto||3:39|
|5||Omnia Vincit Aqva||4:29|
|6||Omni - Vide Infra... Vide Supra - Omni||19:23|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – TC Music
- Copyright (c) – TC Music
- Licensed From – TC Music
- Marketed By – Metal Mind Productions
- Distributed By – Metal Mind Productions
- Recorded At – Studio Tonpress
- Recorded At – Omni Studio
- Mastered At – Studio Zmora
- Mastered At – JG Master Lab
- Pressed By – www.takt.com.pl – 2100000488063
- Pressed By – Takt – 2100000488063
- Cello, Synth – Rafał Błażejewski
- CGI Artist [Photography Digital Restoration By] – Marcin Madejski
- Composed By – Ludvig van Beethoven* (tracks: 6)
- Composed By, Arranged By – Marceli Latoszek, Rafał Błażejewski
- Design [Sleeve Design By] – Artur Krutowicz
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Jerzy Nozdryń-Płotnicki, Wojciech Przybylski
- Mastered By – Jacek Gawłowski
- Mastered By [Premastered By] – Andrzej Rdułtowski
- Noises – Gerard Sawicki
- Painting – Mirosław Golędzinowski
- Photography By – Piotr Kłosek
- Sequencer [Digital Sequencers], Synth – Marceli Latoszek
Track 6. Omni-Vide Infra... Vide Supra-Omni based on Adagio Sostenuto from the Piano Sonata No 2 in C sharp Minor Op. 27 composed by Ludvig van Beethoven
All tracks recorded at Tonpress Studio, Warsaw, March 1985
Parabola & Cyjafka recorded at Omni Studio, April 1984
Vulgivaga recorded at Omni Studio, September 1985
Premastered at Zmora Studio, August 2002
Mastered at JG Master Lab, December 2003
Total time: 55:36
Released under license from TC Music ©&℗ TC Music 2006
Made in EU
Marketed & distributed by Metal Mind Productions
Tracks 7 to 9 are bonus tracks.
Track 6 combines the LP "B side" into one track.
This is non commercial upbeat electronics, probably best described as Progressive Synth-Pop.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 5 907785 027961
- Barcode: 5907785027961
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.com.pl [Takt logo] 2100000488063 [Takt logo]
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R1R
|SVT 021||Omni||Omni (LP)||Savitor||SVT 021||Poland||1985|
|AMS 035 R||Omni||Omni (CD, Album)||Ars Mundi||AMS 035 R||Poland||2003|
Album · 2014 · 17 Songs. The Red Album Omni Brass.
Omni is the fourth full-length album from Minus the Bear, released on May 4, 2010. It is their first album to be released on Dangerbird Records and was produced by Grammy Award-winner, Joe Chiccarelli (The White Stripes, My Morning Jacket). On April 27, 2009, the band began recording without the support of a record label. On September 3, 2009, they announced on their Twitter that they were officially done recording.
Omni is a Latin prefix meaning "all" or "every". Omni may also refer to: Omni International Mall, a shopping mall in Miami, Florida. Omni (Book of Mormon prophet), a man in the Book of Mormon. The Book of Omni, one of the books in the Book of Mormon. Dodge Omni, a vehicle manufactured by Chrysler from 1978 to 1990. Maruti Omni, a vehicle manufactured by Maruti Udyog in India. Omni Coliseum, a large indoor arena located in Atlanta, Georgia, demolished in 1997. The Omni Group, a software developer.
Omni LP by Various Artists, released 01 March 2015 1. Hidden Life and Rainforest - Across the Way 2. Eschaton and Okee - We Travelled but Never Left 3. Cryogenics and Simon Bean - Atmosphere 4. A Cosmic Gift - Alien Heartbeat 5. Cavernous Space and Eschaton - Absolute Magnitude 6. Jaskin and Terminus - Blueshift 7. Marvel Cinema and K-Chaos - Stranger 8. Fushara and Jiva - Through The Sky 9. Goreteks and Kasious - Blackstar 10. Acid Lab and Neil S - Abaddon To celebrate 4 years of Omni Music, we're proud to present the first of a double set of exclusive collaborations.
Omni, the Latin word for everything, is a concept album based on Science-Fiction where the story, although taking place at various points in time, is at heart premised on an entity of artificial intelligence that will alter human perception and cognition in the year 2046. The basis of this system will allow correspondence between present and future human beings. Reaching the climax of Omni, Angra bring everything they have into a colossal final two numbers. In a near eight and a half minute saga, Omni – Silence Inside is far from inaudible as the final Metal nail in the coffin.
版公司 Dangerbird Records.
PJ and Omni- dangel and usblue. It is their first album to be released on Dangerbird Records and was produced by Grammy Award-winner, Joe Chiccarelli. 2010 studio album by Minus the Bear.